Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Yummy Apple Dip


My aunt brought this dip to a party the other day and I had to have the recipe! It is SO yummy and easy to make. If you want to wow your family and friends at your next dinner party, make this dip!
 Start with an 8 oz. softened cream cheese. Whip it up with a hand-held mixer.
 Add 1/4 cup granulated white sugar (don't mind my old school Tupperware measuring cups!)
 Then add 1/2 cup brown sugar packed down
Chop up 2-3 full size Heath bars into little chunks.
Mix the sugars and candy bar chunks into the cream cheese.
Put it in a cuter bowl :)
Slice any type of apple you love. I use Granny Smith green apples since they're tart and always crisp. You could also use anything you want to dip in it. Pretzels would be yummy, spread it on toast, my uncle was dipping candy corn in it, you name it, it would probably taste delicious!
Serve and enjoy!! Be careful though, it's highly addictive! If you try this recipe, let me know how you like it in the comments below and share it with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any comments or suggestions you have. If you have questions about my posts I will try to get back to you here in the comments section as soon as I can. Thanks!

-Brittney