Saturday, November 22, 2014

Sanus TV Wall Mount


While we were decorating our family room my husband and I debated on whether or not to hang our TV on the wall or just let it sit on our TV stand. We decided we wanted it centered in the entertainment center. Luckily we were sent a Sanus - Premium Full Motion TV Wall Mount to try and review and it did not disappoint!
 Here's the wall mount still in the box.
And here it is after my husband mounted it on our wall with our entertainment center around it. He said it was simple to install.
 I love how the TV just looks like it's floating in the air and all the cords are hidden.
The Sanus mount allows you to move your TV side to side, up and down, tilt forward and backwards, and will swivel around. We love it because if we're in the other room and we still want to watch our TV we can angle it any direction we need. We highly recommend the Sanus TV wall mount if you're in the market for one! 
 
You can get this Sanus TV Wall Mount at Best Buy. Click here for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any comments or suggestions you have. If you have questions about my posts I will try to get back to you here in the comments section as soon as I can. Thanks!

-Brittney