Saturday, November 22, 2014

White Grape Juice/Squirt Drink


This is a drink my aunt Andi taught me how to make. It's very simple and one of my favorites to serve at dinner parties! I'm not sure what to call it. I've always just called it "Andi's Yummy Drink." Whenever I serve this drink people want to have the recipe 'cause it's so good!

Andi's Yummy Drink -

1 two liter bottle of Squirt or Fresca (chilled)
1 can frozen white grape juice concentrate (undiluted)
Lots of ice
*double, triple, or quadruple this recipe for large parties




All you have to do is mix together in a punch bowl or pitcher your bottle of Squirt (or Fresca), the frozen white grape juice concentrate, and some ice. That's it! It's a crowd pleaser for sure. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any comments or suggestions you have. If you have questions about my posts I will try to get back to you here in the comments section as soon as I can. Thanks!

-Brittney