Saturday, December 6, 2014

Honey Butter


If you've never tried honey butter before, you don't know what you're missing out on! It goes so well with my favorite homemade rolls (video tutorial here). It also makes homemade bread, toast, or any type of yummy bread even more delicious. It's very simple to make! Only 3 ingredients. Give it a try. You'll be glad you did!

Honey Butter:

1 stick butter (softened)
1 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla

 

 Mix the softened butter with a hand mixer.
 Add 1 tsp. vanilla.
 Slowly add 1 cup honey and mix well.
 It'll look like this when you're finished.
Refrigerate and let it set up before serving. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any comments or suggestions you have. If you have questions about my posts I will try to get back to you here in the comments section as soon as I can. Thanks!

-Brittney