Friday, October 31, 2014

DYI Skeleton Costume


Need a last minute Halloween costume? Here's an easy yet sweet-looking skeleton costume that took me about 20 minutes to make. All you need is a white or black t-shirt (one size bigger than you normally wear), a white or black undershirt (opposite of your top shirt color), this pattern from Martha Stewart, a cutting board, rotary cutter, and scissors. You'll also need black and white face paint if you want to go all out but even without the makeup this costume would still be fun.
 I found the makeup tutorial here on YouTube.
 My daughter and me at our family Halloween party

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any comments or suggestions you have. If you have questions about my posts I will try to get back to you here in the comments section as soon as I can. Thanks!

-Brittney