Thursday, September 3, 2015

Jake's Chocolate Chip Cookies


One of the things I love about my husband, Jake, is that he's an excellent cook! Whenever he makes his chocolate chip cookies people always ask me for MY recipe. As much as I'd like to take the credit, I have to tell them that it was actually my husband that baked them. Here's his favorite recipe:

Jake's Chocolate Chip Recipe:

3/4 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda (combine with 1 tsp. very warm water)
2 1/4 cup flour
Add 1/2 package chocolate chips (we prefer milk chocolate)

Combine wet ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Mix together. Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any comments or suggestions you have. If you have questions about my posts I will try to get back to you here in the comments section as soon as I can. Thanks!

-Brittney