Saturday, April 18, 2015

Homemade Oreo Cookies


These Homemade Oreo Cookies are about as easy to make as it can get! My sister-in-law, Misty, taught me how to make these years ago and I make frequently especially when I'm short on time. It only takes 4 ingredients and you can whip them up in no time. They're always a hit!

 Oreo Cookies:

1 Devil's Food cake mix
2 eggs
3/4 cup Crisco (butter flavor is preferable)
1 container vanilla frosting
*This recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies. Double the recipe for 4 dozen.

In a large mixing bowl mix together cake mix, eggs, and shortening. Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes. Let cool. Frost bottom side of one cookie and place another cookie on top (also bottom side down) to make a sandwich. Enjoy!
 
Video instructions:

Step by step instructions:
 











And that's all there is to it! Enjoy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any comments or suggestions you have. If you have questions about my posts I will try to get back to you here in the comments section as soon as I can. Thanks!

-Brittney